Hey Team Wizzam,
So this is my progress so far, I know it's taking me a little while to complete but I am glad to say that by taking it slow, I have had little to no issues. The Networking is perfect right now and running very smoothly. The Main Menus are 95% done, Networking 50%, Music 0%,everything else is at 100%.
Every menu transitions smoothly and when changing from Main menu to Lobby to Match, I implemented Asynch loading. Which means, if I have time, I will add load screens.
Anyway, onto the progress photos...
MAIN MENU
OPTIONS MENU
PRE-LOBBY
LOBBY MENU
The next four photos show the character select and the player ready status
STILL LOBBY MENU
This shows what happens when both players are ready
(FOR DEBUGGING PURPOSES)
I told the system to allow player to begin match when ready
and the number 3 in the corner is a countdown timer, which will be moved somewhere more appropriate later but when it reaches 0, the system loads the match.
ARENA
This is just the single camera that is loaded up when the match starts for now.
I haven't gotten to actually having the characters spawn yet but I am close









No comments:
Post a Comment